Council on Rural Services
CORSP Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Start Over with Job Search
Hours per week
Implement the food service program by developing a working knowledge of food purchasing, food preparation, kitchen safety, Ohio Department of Public Health Food Service Rules and Child and Adult Care Food Program guidelines, performance standards, service plans policies and procedures.
This is a full-time, part year position that follows our Head Start calendar, approximately August to May each school year. This position is 30 hours/week.
The salary range for this position is $12.39-$13.38.
This position REQUIRES:
• Institutional food service experience
• High school diploma
• Ability to pass a JFS criminal background check
• Ability to pass a physical examination with a tuberculosis (TB) test
• Current TDAP and MMR immunizations
• Reliable transportation
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs., stoop, bend, reach, and work in a kitchen setting.
An ideal candidate will be ServSafe Certified but we are willing to provide this certification.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
Refer a Friend
© 2017 Council on Rural Services - All Rights Reserved ----- Contact: