Council on Rural Services
CORSP Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Start Over with Job Search
Driver/Driver in Training
Hours per week
Provide transportation for preschool age children. Operate and maintain transportation vehicle with a working knowledge of basic vehicle maintenance, cleanliness, safety, and community geography. Develop a working knowledge of performance standards, licensing regulations, service plans, and policies and procedures.
This is a seasonal position that corresponds with our Head Start school year calendar, approximately August to May each school year. This positions is 40 hours/week.
The wage scale is $12.93-$13.96 with CDL and S&P endorsements, $12.39 without.
This position REQUIRES:
• A clean driving record; must be 21 years old
• Ability to pass a JFS criminal background check
• Drug and alcohol screen
• Physical examination with a tuberculosis (TB) test
• Current TDAP and MMR immunizations
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
• Have good hearing
• At least 20/40 vision with or without glasses.
An ideal candidate will have:
• CDL with S&P Endorsements
• Previous Bus Driving Experience
Other Job Information (if applicable):
Refer a Friend
© 2017 Council on Rural Services - All Rights Reserved ----- Contact: