Council on Rural Services
CORSP Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Start Over with Job Search
Hours per week
Variable Hour (Sub)
Provide transportation for preschool age children. Operate and maintain transportation vehicle with a working knowledge of basic vehicle maintenance, cleanliness, safety, and community geography. Develop a working knowledge of performance standards, licensing regulations, service plans, and policies and procedures.
Must have a current CDL.
This is a substitute (variable hour) position that works on an as-needed position.
The wage scale is $12.55-$13.55 with CDL and S&P endorsements
This position REQUIRES:
• A clean driving record; must be 21 years old
• Ability to pass a JFS criminal background check
• Drug and alcohol screen
• Physical examination with a tuberculosis (TB) test
• Current TDAP and MMR immunizations
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
• Have good hearing
• At least 20/40 vision with or without glasses.
• CDL with S&P Endorsements
• Previous Bus Driving Experience
Other Job Information (if applicable):
Refer a Friend
© 2017 Council on Rural Services - All Rights Reserved ----- Contact: