Council on Rural Services
CORSP Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Start Over with Job Search
Floater Teacher Assistant
Hours per week
Under the supervision of the Center Coordinator, plan and implement the educational program for the children assigned to your care by developing a working knowledge of curriculum, lesson plans, performance standards, service plans, policies, and procedures. Develop and maintain a positive partnership with families and the children.
Wage scale is $9.75 to $10.53 with a CDA, $13.24 to $14.30 with an Associate's Degree
$14.03 to $15.15 with a Bachelor's Degree.
This position REQUIRES:
• A CDA, Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education or closely related degree
• Ability to pass a JFS criminal background check
• Ability to pass a physical examination with a tuberculosis (TB) test
• Current TDAP and MMR immunizations
• Reliable transportation
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
Refer a Friend
© 2017 Council on Rural Services - All Rights Reserved ----- Contact: