Council on Rural Services
CORSP Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Start Over with Job Search
Hours per week
Work with families to assess their strengths and assist them in setting and meeting their goals. Develop a working knowledge of the curriculum, performance standards, licensing regulations, service plans, policies and procedures. Become familiar with the community resources in the area. Advocate for the families in dealing with issues in the community.
This is a full time, full-year position.
The wage scale is $12.85-$13.88 with an Associate's Degree, $13.62-$14.71 with a Bachelor's.
This position REQUIRES:
• An Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's Degree in Social Services or closely related degree
• Ability to pass a JFS criminal background check
• Ability to pass a physical examination with a tuberculosis (TB) test
• Current TDAP and MMR immunizations
• Clean driving record
• Reliable transportation
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Two years social services experience preferred.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
Refer a Friend
© 2017 Council on Rural Services - All Rights Reserved ----- Contact: