Council on Rural Services
CORSP Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Start Over with Job Search
Infant/Toddler Teacher Assistant
Hours per week
Under the supervision of the Head Teacher plan and implement the educational program for the children assigned to your care by developing a working knowledge of curriculum, lesson plans, performance standards, service plans, policies, and procedures. Develop and maintain a positive partnership with families and the children.
This is a full-time, full-year position.
Wage scale is $9.75 to $10.53 with a CDA, $13.24 to $14.30 with an Associate's Degree
and $14.03 to $15.15 with a Bachelor's Degree.
This position REQUIRES:
• A CDA, Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education or closely related degree
• Ability to pass a JFS criminal background check
• Ability to pass a physical examination with a tuberculosis (TB) test
• Current TDAP and MMR immunizations
• Reliable transportation
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
Refer a Friend
© 2017 Council on Rural Services - All Rights Reserved ----- Contact: